Welcome back, campers! The first session of MFT Camp Create for 2019 was a huge success so of course we had to gather you all together for one last session before we head into fall.
We'll be here all week long with videos and challenges to take your crafting to the next level. Earn badges, share your crafts with your fellow campers, and maybe even win an MFT shopping spree!
It's been a few weeks since the first week of camp...ready for a camp refresher? The goal is to participate in our craft sessions each day and earn your Camp Create badges. As a participant in Camp Create, you immediately earn the badge pictured above. Copy this image and share it on your blog, Facebook page, or Instagram feed to let everyone back home know how you spent your summer vacation.
Today’s Craft: Inlaid Made Easy
Die cuts add depth and dimension to your looks but sometimes, the bulk the process creates is undesirable — especially if your card is intended to be mailed. There is a way to work around that conundrum though. Inlaid die cutting allows you to replicate the layered look in a single layer.
Counselor Karolyn is with us today sharing this versatile, bulk-minimizing technique. Her sunny scene is brining us lots of joy this Monday morning!
Watch Camp Create 2019 | Inlaid Made Easy on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Here’s how to earn today’s badge:
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it.
This week as a Camp Create camper, you have three ways to win:
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
The deadline to comment and upload your images is Thursday, August 22 at 10 PM EDT.
All winners will be announced Monday, August 26, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner!
Love the effect of this technique! This will be my first time trying it. Thanks for the tutorial video.
I love inlay die cutting! Can’t wait to try it!
Another WOW card and a new technique! Thanks, MFT.
Wow, never tried this many die-cuts to my cards always stopped at two, but you made it look so easy. I will try this and use your great techniques. thanks again.
Yay for Camp Create! I love being pushed (gently) out of my comfort zone.
Fantastic card!! Wish I have the time and patience to participate atleast this time!
Yahoo! Camp Create starts again! Let’s get rollin
Hope to have more time to join the August sessions. Fab card. HUgz
Can’t wait to get started.