We’re cruising along in our August session of Camp Create 2019 but the fun isn’t over yet! We’ll be crafting away right up until it’s time to pack your bag and head home so don’t go anywhere just yet.
As a participant in Camp Create, you immediately earn the badge pictured above. Copy this image and post it on your blog, Facebook page, or Instagram feed to let everyone back home know how you spent your summer vacation.
What’s your favorite color? Grab everything you have in that shade (or, really challenge yourself with a color you typically avoid) and head to the craft tent for today’s challenge!
Today’s Craft: Monochromatic Magic
Choosing a color palette ranges from the most difficult design choice you’ll make for some, to the most highly-anticipated for others. No matter where you fall on the spectrum, opting for a monochromatic scheme is a great choice. Varying the shade and intensity of the color adds interest but still allows the freedom to mix up your elements and placement.
Watch MFT Camp Create – Monochromatic Magic on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Here’s how to earn today’s badge:
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it.
This week as a Camp Create camper, you have three ways to win:
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
The deadline to comment and upload your images is Thursday, August 22 at 10 PM EDT.
All winners will be announced Monday, August 26, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner!
Danke für eure Anregungen in dieser Woche. Herausforderungen sind immer gut.
I love this card, I think it is so elegant and lovely! Thanks for the class and sharing this technique!
What a lovely monochromatic card !
Love these! Thanks for the inspiration to try a different color agenda.
The Monochromatic technique is a favorite of mine, but don’t do it much. Thanks for the inspiration to make a card this way.
Fantastic look, so wish I had that flower stamp, it looks amazing but I will make do with what I have. The two greys just perfect, thank you again for sharing this technique.
Very pretty card! Love monochromatic or color.
So beautiful – I forgot that monochromatic cards can be so elegant!
Laurie, this is a lovely, elegant card! Thanks for reminding us how much impact a monochromatic card can have.
What a lovely technique! Beautiful card :)
Awesome idea for monochromatic backgrounds, thanks for the video!
The video was inspiring on the monochromatic magic technique – thanks for the Camp creative ideas – have a blessed day