Sadly, we’ve reached the end of Camp Create 2017. We hope the skills and techniques you’ve worked on this week will influence your crafting in the months and years to come and that you’ll long have fond memories of your stay with us!
As a participant in Camp Create, you immediately earn the badge pictured below. Copy and paste this image and post it on your blog, Facebook page, or Instagram feed to let everyone back home know how you spent your summer vacation.
You still have plenty of time to participate in every craft we’ve shared this week — here’s a handy itinerary to help you keep track of which ones you’ve completed. Remember, you have until August 24 to share a link for each of your projects.
Ready to learn more about today’s featured craft? Keep reading to learn more!
Today’s Craft – Delightful Die Cutting
The meat and potatoes of card making is in the stamping and die cutting process. To wrap up the week, we’re getting back to basics with a twist. Today, watch and learn about some of Stephanie’s tips, tricks, and techniques with die cutting.
Watch MFT Camp Create – Delightful Die Cutting on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Here’s how to earn today’s badge:
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it!
This week as a Camp Create camper, you have three ways to win:
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video and announced Monday, August 28.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
Deadline to comment and upload your images is Thursday, August 24th at 10 PM EDT.
All winners will be announced on Monday, August 28, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner!