We kicked the summer off with week one of Camp Create and now, as summer winds down, we’ve got one more week packed full of new skills, techniques, and inspiration. Our counselors are back with five more crafts to dig into so toss your pack on your bunk and let’s get to it!
As with session one, the goal is to participate in our craft sessions each day and earn your Camp Create badges. As a participant in Camp Create, you immediately earn the badge pictured below. Copy and paste this image and share it on your blog, Facebook page, or Instagram feed to let everyone back home know how you spent your summer vacation.
Ready to find out how to earn today’s badge?
Die cuts add depth and dimension to your looks but sometimes, the bulk the process creates is undesirable – especially if your card is intended to be mailed. There is a way to work around that conundrum though. Inlaid die cutting allows you to replicate the layered look in a single layer.
Today’s Craft – Inlaid Made Easy
Counselor Barbara is with us today sharing this versatile, bulk-minimizing technique. Her beach scene is making us think our next camp should take place in a tropical location!
Watch MFT Camp Create – Inlaid Made Easy on YouTube or by playing the embedded video below.
Here’s how to earn today’s badge:
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it!
This week as a Camp Create camper, you have three ways to win:
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video and announced Monday, August 28.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
Deadline to comment and upload your images is Thursday, August 24th at 10 PM EDT.
All winners will be announced on Monday, August 28, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner!
Can’t wait to see what you create! Now it’s time to head to the mess hall for lunch!