My Favorite Things Teaser Time with Laina Lamb Design
We’ve been busy behind the scenes preparing for our upcoming November 2012 Release. Please join us for the next seven days for full set reveals, Die-namics previews, and of course incredible samples from our talented Design Team. Here’s all the information you need to know about our upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on November 13 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on November 13 at 10 PM EST. You’ll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you’d like to see all the teasers for today, you’ll find links at the bottom of this post. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on November 13 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
Today we’re previewing stamps and Die-namics from the new Laina Lamb Design line at My Favorite Things! Whether you want to create custom gift calendars, or use this stamp set for scrapbook journaling, or even as a fun background for your cards, I hope you’re excited for the new Laina Lamb Designs: Document It Calendar Basics stamp set.
You can use it alone, or pair it with the new Document It – Days and Dates
- The dies come joined by a series of thin breakway tabs. We recommend you twist lightly to separate the dies.
- Run the dies one at a time through your machine vertically oriented in your cutting stack. This will put the most firm pressure on each spot of the die.
- If needed, add a shim or use the metal adapter plate to increase the pressure on the die.
You can see a quick peek at the Calendar Components in THIS quick product video or simply click play below:
You can see a quick peek at the Story Starters in THIS quick product video or simply click play below:
As a follow up to our recently released High-Rise Alphabet Uppercase and Lowercase, we’re excited to share the new High-Rise Numbers Die-namics. This set of nine dies measures 1.5 inches in height.
You can see the High-Rise Numbers in THIS quick product video, or simply click play below:
While you’re waiting for the party, you can head on over and add the Jellybean Green cardstock, buttons, felt and ribbon to your cart. After all, the ink will be able to join them Tuesday night at 10pm!