We welcome crafters using our images to create handmade cards for resale, but have a few criteria that must be met:
- Your cards must use handstamped images you have purchased directly from MFT or one of our resellers.
- Our images must not be digitally altered in any way or mechanically reproduced.
- Our images may not be used for logos, trademarks, or any promotional materials.
- When possible, we would appreciate image credit.
- Stamped Images may not be sold.
- Image swapping is discouraged in quantities over 3 stamped images.
- You may not sell die cut pieces produced using our Die-namics products. Die-namics may be used on cards, and scrapbook pages, but the individual shapes may not be cut and resold.
Our Angel Policy exists to ensure that our proprietary ideas and intellectual property is protected. The best way to gauge whether your use of the product conforms to our Angel Policy is to consider the following: If your item is being sold as a finished product to a non-crafter, you are likely in compliance with our Angel Policy. If your item is being sold as a stand-alone product to a crafter, for the purpose of use in their products, this is against our Angel Policy.